What is Milko-Pup?
Milko-Pup is a comprehensively formulated nutritional supplement and milk replacer for puppies. It resembles bitch’s milk in fat and protein content so it’s a good food source for orphaned or rejected puppies, and also for those nursing but requiring supplementation. Being highly digestible MILKO-PUP can also be used for growing puppies and adult dogs under stress, e.g. during convalescence.
What are the benefits of MILKO-PUP?
- MILKO-PUP supplies concentrated energy.
- MILKO-PUP contains all the essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements required by puppies for healthy growth and development.
- Dogs love the taste of MILKO-PUP.
How do you use MILKO-PUP?
Prepare freshly for each feeding.
- Mix one measure MILKO-PUP to two measures lukewarm water in the Kyron Pet Nurser Kit.
- After 4 weeks of age, add one measure MILKO-PUP to 3 measures lukewarm water and use as often as required.
250g, 5kg (both with measure) &
MILKO-PUP Puppy Starter Kit (Contains: 250g Milko-Pup, Protexin Soluble 60g, Pet Nurser Kit).
Store in a cool place (below 25 degrees C) and away from direct sunlight.