About Kyron Labs
Kyron Laboratories (Pty) Ltd, an independent and privately owned company, was founded in 1990 in Johannesburg, South Africa. Kyron is a specialist animal health company which has built a reputation for quality products, innovation and professional integrity. The company manufactures and markets a wide range of products in the animal health field.
Kyron serves the veterinary profession with products in three main categories:
- Consumer pet products sold through veterinary practices.
- Veterinary pharmaceutical products and practice aids.
- Equipment and instruments used by veterinarians and farmers.
The company is located in Benrose, an excellent transport node east of central Johannesburg. Manufacturing is integral with an efficient warehouse and distribution operation. Kyron's consumer pet products constitute leading brands in South Africa: Mirra-Cote®, Ultrum®, Purl®, Mobiflex®, Antezole® and Pet Dent® are found on veterinary practice shelves throughout South Africa. Kyron products are also exported to the UK as well as Botswana, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe and other African countries.
- We manufacture and market a broad range of pharmaceutical and nutritional products, such as sterile products for injection, powders, creams, tablets, tubed gels, liquids and aerosols.
- South Africa has an abundance of wildlife together with a mastery of techniques for handling wildlife. We offer a service to veterinarians involved in this area: on receipt of veterinarians’ prescriptions we make up many different immobilizing and tranquillizing drugs specifically for wildlife. If you are a veterinarian and you would like to know more about our prescription service, login or register.